Friday, August 5, 2016

Welcome to the blog!

Welcome to our little piece of the internet! This blog is where you will find pertinent information that will help your child have a successful and smooth year. I recommend everyone "follow by email" to ensure you don't miss any important updates! I will post updates, announcements, an overview of the coming school week, and home on Sunday evenings.

Thank you so much for visiting our classroom last night! Mrs. Lacsa and I enjoyed meeting each one of you and your sweet kiddos! We have been working so hard, preparing for a fantastic school year, and you and your children brought so much life into our room!
Thank you for assisting your children as they sorted out their supplies, for your patience and understanding, and thank you for your kind words of encouragement and support.

*Family in need - we have a family that would appreciate an opportunity to carpool both to and from school. If you live near Higley and Guadalupe please contact me and I can put you in touch.

I will be sure to update again before school starts! Have a restful weekend, and don't hesitate to send an email with any questions or concerns you may have!